Followers
Sunday, 9 September 2012
The costume takes shape .....
Woke up this morning with a burst of energy to get on with my costume. I have tried four times to get the skirt right ( I never do anything the easy way , no patterns for me ) but on the fifth time of pinning and sewing I got the shape right, stepping back and looking on I found myself grinning. The shocking thing is that when I measured out the lengths that i have used I was in total shock ... 22 yards .. wow it is going to be heavy but it will be ever so worth it. Alot of time and thought has gone into this and I know the end result will be something I will be so very proud of ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Mel... im now following you x
ReplyDelete