well usually it is click follow now its asking me to join your circle and to do so need google plus very strange maybe google has a answer can you add me ?
well yes i have a google account not heard about this google plus all new to me and this circle thingie i just went blogger created my account and bamn done follow who i want :)
great place t show off vent soap box have a laugh detail etc :) enjoy
ReplyDeleteSo how do I add ppl and ppl follow me ??
ReplyDeletewell usually it is click follow now its asking me to join your circle and to do so need google plus very strange maybe google has a answer can you add me ?
ReplyDeleteNope searched all night do I need a Google account to be on blogger.com Ben I may have to start again
ReplyDeleteNope searched all night do I need a Google account to be on blogger.com Ben I may have to start again
ReplyDeleteNope searched all night do I need a Google account to be on blogger.com Ben I may have to start again
ReplyDeletewell yes i have a google account not heard about this google plus all new to me and this circle thingie i just went blogger created my account and bamn done follow who i want :)
ReplyDelete